Friday, September 26, 2008

Why SIEMENS is better than WIPRO

When I woke up my son Aditya on a Saturday morning he started the day with a question "Appa! do you know why Siemens is better than Wipro" (These questions are nothing new to me). Puzzled (and excited because I knew the answer!!) I started giving definitions like "Siemens is a very large corporate, global company, lacs of employees, billions of revenue, diversified industry etc.,"

He patiently listened and said "No....Appa"
I was really worried about my ability to answer a very simple question.
after a brief pause he continued...."Appa! those are not the real reasons..........The real reason is because Siemens makes lots of Trains (Earlier last year he had seen lot of Siemens made trains in Switzerland), that two Zurich Trains.....that two DOUBLE DECKER trains........but...but....Wipro makes only "DIAPERS".
I slowly started fainting.....

No comments: