Saturday, March 05, 2011

Travel plans...

Its quite usual to find Aditya feeling jealous whenever I share any of my travel plans with him. Well..he is quite unhappy when I talk about any of my international trips...any trip closer to Switzerland or USA or anyone travelling in airplanes.  This comes to him like someone going for a short trip to the heaven. As per him this can happen only for few gifted individuals. I usually tease him either by talking about such trips or showing him the pictures or sharing my experiences of the places that I had visited.

I was sharing my upcoming business trip to Germany followed by a weeklong trip in Switzerland in May. We talked about our last family vacation in Switzerland and remembered how 'cool' the trip was.  But, this time, I found it quite unusual to see Aditya not showing much interested in the conversation. When I asked he said "Appa, you can no longer tease me with your Europe trips...as I have bigger plans".  I was amused by this. "What has changed so much in such a short time?"

"What kind of plan do you have?" I asked

"When I grow bigger I'll be to travelling to even farther places.  Such places are always 'cool'" I saw a sheer excitement in his words.

"South America?.....Australia?.....Antartica?....Arctic?...Russia?....Mongolia?" I shot a series of country and continent names in a desperate attempt to find out his ‘bigger and cooler’ plans.

I was baffled when I received a 'No' for all these....

He continued and said..."I'll be going to places where no one has gone before....I'll be going in my space ship...the rocket pack...and visit galaxies and planets, humans have never thought of visiting. One will not find any 'travel advise' to visit such places because these are places never visited by anyone and never explored....these are really special places only accessible to smart and very intelligent astronauts like me"

P.S I see a lot of determination in him whenever I hear about his ‘future’ plans. He wants to become an astronaut and the dream continues. For the first time I was feeling jealous. 

Note:  Don't miss to see Aditya inside his astronaut suite

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, it includes helpful Information.
Character Experiences